|January 16, 2011||Posted by admin under Cake|
Chocolate Tuxedo cake for Bianca!
- 2-layer Tuxedo cake w/ custard filling. Topped with chocolate Ganache. Decorated with chocolate hearts and flowers
- Red Velvet cupcake w/ Cream cheese
- Strawberry cupcake w/ Strawberry cream (made with real strawberries)
- Chocolate cupcakes w/ Brownie hearts and whipped cream
- Chocolate Cake Pops – cupcake shaped
|January 15, 2011||Posted by admin under Cake|
|December 5, 2010||Posted by admin under Cake|
Long overdue post of Tata’s birthday cake and Dessert Buffet last November 18.
3-tier cake that looks like a 2-tier cake. Bottom part is actually 2 large chocolate cake on top of each other. Top is Mandarin Orange cake! Had a queen theme going on and made a crown from gum paste.
- Coca Cola Cupcakes with Royal Icing
- Mini Cheesecakes: Oreo, Mango and Cherry
- Sans Rival (ultimate yumminess!!!)
- Cashew Tarts
Also included pictures of the production process. Thanks to my children for all the help! Made cute buntings with crown and star shapes, as well as cupcake wrappers.
|November 25, 2010||Posted by admin under Cake|
|November 25, 2010||Posted by admin under Uncategorized|
|November 2, 2010||Posted by admin under Cake|
Now accepting orders for my Banana Swirl Walnut and Mango Walnut cakes! Guaranteed to be delicious
Here’s something I started with for the coming Holidays! A delicious treat for gift-giving.
|October 31, 2010||Posted by admin under Cupcake, Desserts|
Here’s my dessert buffet for Halloween 2010! Had fun doing chocolate molds.